So just what is a “Man on the Lam?”
Well, I’m not really a fugitive, although the term “on the lam” does mean “on the run” — think gangsters in old movies one step ahead of the sheriff — that’s on the lam right there.
But the only hard time I’m trying to avoid is that cubicle-shaped cell I was prisoner to for far too many years. You can read about my reasons for quitting here: Growing Old Before My Time.
So just what is the point of all this? I want to inform and entertain. That’s all. And hopefully inspire a couple of you to take the leap and see more of what’s outside your door. That would be nice too.
Cover the earth before it covers you.
I’ve been blessed to have been able to do a lot of “covering” so far.
Some highlights include:
- Ringing in the millennium at The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
- Exploring Petra in Jordan
- Snorkelling with whale sharks in South Africa
- Learning to scuba dive in Borneo
- Seeing Machu Picchu in Peru
- Working as a gardener in Eilat, Israel
- Snorkelling with sharks in the Bahamas
- Bungee jumping in Queenstown, New Zealand
- Climbing Pacaya volcano in Guatemala
You can follow along by subscribing to my monthly newsletter here: Man on the Lam Monthly
Hope to see you out there sometime. If not, feel free to Contact Me – I love to chat.