21. Alternative Things to Do in Paris
Lucy Dodsworth lines up some great alternatives if you’ve already seen the more popular Paris sites on her blog On the Luce.
Total Shares: 14780
22. Photo Gallery: Madagascar Animals
Bret and Mary Love from Green Global Travel give us animal cuteness overload in this Stumbleupon staple.
Total Shares: 14615
23. Backpacking Iran: All You Need to Know
Clemens Sehi from the blog Anekdotique has put together one of the most extensive travel guides I’ve ever seen. Nicely done Clemens!
Total Shares: 14222
24. Top 31 French Supermarket Souvenirs to Buy at Monoprix
Kristin Francis shows us how to put together some great French souvenirs (from the supermarket!) in this crafty, creative post on her site Souvenir Finder.
Total Shares: 13361
25. Where in Ireland to Find the World’s Best Rainbows
Lillie Marshall has a rainbow shining out of her…blog. Yes, her blog. This is the second of five posts from her site Around the World L.
Total Shares: 13275
26. 10 Famous Foreign Destinations That You Can Find in the Philippines
Aileen Adalid offers up the Philippines equivalent to 10 foreign countries in this ingenious post on her site I Am Aileen.
Total Shares: 12002
27. 5 Awesome Things to Do in Crystal River, Florida
Amanda from A Dangerous Business is back with this travel guide to Florida’s Crystal River.
Total Shares: 11539
28. Why I’ll Never Visit Ripley’s Aquarium in Toronto
Now this is the type of post I like to see. Instead of a glowing review, Justin Plus Lauren challenge readers to take a look at the bigger picture in their endeavour to educate instead of entertain.
Total Shares: 11422
29. The Ultimate New Zealand Bucket List
30. Photos of Boston Under 6 Feet of Record Blizzard Snow
31. Berlin on a Budget: Our Slow Travel Guide
32. 22 Bucket List Things to Do in Tokyo
The lovely Annette White shares her Tokyo must-dos on her site Bucket List Journey.
Total Shares: 9845
33. Visiting Fonthill Castle: One of Pennsylvania’s Most Awe-Inspiring Buildings
Jim Cheney’s back Uncovering PA, this time with a visit to one of Pennsylvania’s most unique buildings.
Total Shares: 9492
34. The Ultimate Guide to Independent Travel in Cuba
It’s so great to see so many thorough travel guides on this list. Nick & Dariece from Goats on the Road give us an extensive look at just about everything you can expect in Cuba (seriously, this post is over 10,000 words!)
Total Shares: 8922
35. Freaky, geeky Japan: 11 quirky things to do for travelers
Manouk from Bunch of Backpackers takes us through Japan’s wonderfully weird underworld.
Total Shares: 8826
36. The Non-Gamblers Guide to Las Vegas
Think you HAVE to gamble if you’re in Vegas? Think again. Nadeen from The Sophisticated Life gives us the lowdown on things to do in Sin City that don’t involve the slots?
Total Shares: 8447
37. Newcastle — Australia’s Most Underrated City
The big, beautiful photos on Oksana Simakina’s site Drink Tea Travel really do make Newcastle look oh-so appetizing.
Total Shares: 8350
38. Jasper Just Might be the Most Canadian Town in Canada
Despite living in Calgary for 20 years, I’ve only visited Jasper once. Cam and Nicole Wears from Traveling Canucks are making a pretty solid case for me to head back with this photo essay.
Total Shares: 8347
39. 62 Inspirational Stories that Make You Want to Travel to Croatia
SJ Begonja gives us a roundup of 62 blog posts from other travel bloggers singing the praises of Croatia on her site Chasing the Donkey.
Total Shares: 8097
40. My First Impression of Copenhagen
Brianna from Casual Travelist shares her thoughts on “casually chic” Copenhagen.
Total Shares: 7981