61. 45 Amazing Things to Do Before You Die
What’s great about this list is that Annette from Bucket List Journey has actually already done them all! (I can vouch for #3 — I was there with her.)
Total Shares: 4886
62. Macedonia: the pearl of Balkans
One benefit for me in curating this list is discovering new blogs, like this one from Fabio Nodari. His guide to Macedonia on his site Fabio Nodari Photo struck a chord with Facebook users.
Total Shares: 4723
63. How to Use Airbnb for Cheap Accommodation and Great Local Experiences
Norbert from GloboTreks gives us the lowdown on how to get the most out your Airbnb experience.
Total Shares: 4628
64. Seven Great Ways to Spend a Weekend in Fredericksburg, Texas
Lance and Laura Longwell from Travel Addicts found a whole lot of Facebook love for this post on Fredericksburg, Texas.
Total Shares: 4567
65. Things To Do in Dublin: Drinks in Church, Crypts, Libraries and Castles!
Warning: this Dublin city guide from Katie on her site From Shores to Skylines involves a heck of a lot of Guinness.
Total Shares: 4547
66. 100 Places to Visit in Europe Before You Die: Part Two
Another in Justin Carmack’s Places to Visit In Europe to Visit Before You Die series on his site True Nomads.
Total Shares: 4521
67. ICELAND: 10 Incredible Iceland Waterfalls
This guest post by Megan Jerrard on Green Global Travel takes us to Iceland to see some pretty amazing waterfalls.
Total Shares: 4499
68. Bali With Kids: Top 51 Things To Do
Erin Bender from Travel with Bender gives some great options to keep the kids occupied while in Bali.
Total Shares: 4443
69. 12 reasons I’m tempted to drop everything and move to Grenada
Michele Peterson on her site A Taste for Travel offers up some pretty compelling reasons why ditching it all and heading to Grenada is actually a viable option.
Total Shares: 4376
70. 10 Free Things to do in Milan
Margherita & Nick from The Crowded Planet give some good advice on what can be done for free in one of Europe’s most expensive cities.
Total Shares: 4307
71. 10 Unforgettable Experiences in Tasmania
Oksana Simakina’s second post on this list from her site Drink Tea Travel shows us some of the unforgettable adventures to be had in Tasmania (along with some unforgettable photos!)
Total Shares: 4306
72. 13 Reasons to Go to Friuli Venezia Giulia Right Now
Jennifer Dombrowski lines up 13 stellar experiences for travellers to one of Italy’s least visited regions on her site Luxe Adventure Traveler.
Total Shares: 4113
73. 10 Pennsylvania Roadside Oddities You Have to See to Believe
Uncovering PA‘s Jim Cheney is back with this great collection of roadside attractions in Pennsylvania.
Total Shares: 4048
74. 10 Sunsets That Will Make You Fall in Love with Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Justin from True Nomads shares some sunset photos from his time in Guatemala.
Total Shares: 3882
75. Israel is Incredible: A Journey through Instagram
Jessica’s photo essay on Israel on her site A Passion and a Passport had me longing for the days when I worked there as a gardener during my broke backpacker days many, MANY moons ago.
Total Shares: 3685
76. 50 Things to Love About Slovenia
Lizzie offers readers lots of reason to feel the love for Slovenia in this post on her site Wanderful World.
Total Shares: 3662
77. 10 Great Reasons to Visit Pennsylvania in 2015
Jim Cheney fills us in on what to see in Pennsylvania this year on his site Uncovering PA.
Total Shares: 3541
78. The Roman Forum and Palatine Tour by City Wonders, Rome
In their second post on this list of Top 100 Travel Blog Posts of 2015 so far, Revati and Charles Victor give us a glimpse into the ancient Roman Forum on their blog Different Doors.
Total Shares: 3474
79. No, I Do Not Need My Husband’s Permission to Travel Alone, Thank You Very Much
Marie adeptly challenges some sexist attitudes towards solo female travel on her site To Europe and Beyond.
Total Shares: 3346
80. 69 Photos That Will Make You Want to Visit La Palma
Imma from A World to Travel gives us a dreamy exploration of the town on La Palma in the Canary Islands.
Total Shares: 3341