81. Discovering Kuldiga: The Cutest Town in Latvia
Known as “The Venice of Latvia,” Kuldiga gets the star treatment on Heahter Hall’s site Ferreting Out the Fun.
Total Shares: 3272
82. The Swiss Alps: Mountains, Lakes And Waterfalls
The Man of Wonders himself, Raphael Zoren shares his tips from travelling through the Swiss Alps on his blog Journey Wonders.
Total Shares: 3243
83. Sri Lanka: 8 Days Between Heaven and Hell
Clelia Mattana gives us a rundown on why her trip to Sri Lanka was a whole lotta heaven (and a little bit of hell) in this extensive post on her site Keep Calm and Travel.
Total Shares: 3143
84. 3 New Trendy Spots on Mykonos Island
Guest blogger George Koletsos takes a peek at some of Mykonos’ newer restaurants on A Luxury Travel Blog.
Total Shares: 3101
85. LITHUANIA: Responsible Dog Sledding in Neris Regional Park
Bret and Mary Love investigate responsible dog sledding tour providers on their site Green Global Travel.
Total Shares: 3040
86. Festivals in Croatia You Won’t Want to Miss This Year
Although you’ll probably be bummed you’ve missed the Donkey Racing, SJ Begonja from Chasing the Donkey still has plenty more festivals you can catch this year.
Total Shares: 2941
87. The latest luxury travel craze of glouchsurfing — staying in the homes of the rich and famous for free!
I love this post for a couple of strangely opposite reasons — #1: It proves you can’t believe everything you read on the internet, #2: It also proves people don’t actually read what you write on the internet anyway. Paul Johnson from A Luxury Travel Blog pulled a fast one on a lot of “readers” with this April’s Fool post. Billionairess Avril Le Fou. You’re killing me Paul! Hats off to you sir!
Total Shares: 2860
88. Taste-Testing Belgian Waffles: Liege and Brussels Gaufre
When I first saw this photo from Kristin Francis on her site Souvenir Finder, it was all I could do not to stick a fork into my screen to try and get at it. It looks that good. Plenty more tasty photos if you click through to her post.
Total Shares: 2848
89. 15 Traditional New Orleans Foods
Po’boys and gumbo and crawfish fans beware, you’re going to be jonesing after reading this post from Katherine Belarmino at Travel the World.
Total Shares: 2762
90. 5 Ways to Experience Raystown Lake Without a Boat
Jim Cheney of Uncovering PA is a one-man welcome wagon — championing Pennsylvania as a tourist destination like no one else on the planet. I think the state should put him on the payroll.
Total Shares: 2607
91. Mechelen Belgium: A Day Trip from Brussels
Marteen from Lust for the World explores the pretty little traditional town of Mechelen.
Total Shares: 2599
92. 30 Reasons to #LoveIndiaTravel
Mariellen Ward from Breathe Dream Go has assembled a stellar collection of stories from 30 travellers and bloggers who share their love for travel in India.
Total Shares: 2585
93. Ohrid: the heart of Macedonia
Fabio from Fabio Nodari Photo makes his second appearance on the Top 100 Travel Blog Posts of 2015 so far with this travel guide to the Macedonian town of Ohrid.
Total Shares: 2565
94. How to Make Croatian Coffee. The Perfect Brew.
Sj Begonja from Chasing the Donkey again. Maybe all this coffee will help her actually catch that donkey for once. 😉
Total Shares: 2561
95. The Best Pad Thai Recipe: Secrets from a Bangkok Street Vendor
Kristin Francis from Souvenir Finder lifts the veil on how to make Pad Thai like a boss.
Total Shares: 2550
96. Limerick, Ireland: We Didn’t Expect How Great It Is!
I don’t think she expected how well this post would do either. Lille Marshall from Around the World L comes in at number 96 with her fifth post on this list.
Total Shares: 2487
97. The City That Cats Built
And then there was me. I was happy that enough folks put up with my silly cat puns on this post to help me make it on my own list.
Total Shares: 2485
98. Waterfall Paradise: Tips for Hiking the Falls Trail in Ricketts Glen State Park
Jim Cheney of Uncovering PA wants you to take a hike. At Ricketts Glen State Park of course.
Total Shares: 2396
99. 29 Photos That Will Make You Want to Travel to Tasmania
Oksana Simakina’s third post on this list from her site Drink Tea Travel is an pictorial ode to the beauty of Tasmania.
Total Shares: 2348
100. Beach Vacation Packing List With a Toddler
Rounding out the Top 100 Travel Blog Posts of 2015 (so far) by Social Media Shares is this packing list post from SJ Begonja at Chasing The Donkey.
Total Shares: 2271
To view this list as a clickable, sortable table
A few travel bloggers asked me if there was a badge that they could add to their site the last time I ran this list, so I’ve created one this time around. Feel free to use it!